Monday, November 30, 2015

TESOL 603 Final




Part #1

Create a Quizlet with the 10 most important concepts and/or methods  you’ve learned during this program (not just this course). For each term, provide a short explanation and why  you think it’s important.
Post the Quizlet on your blog. (Quizlet Guide)


Part#2

It’s the year 2025.  Describe a day in your teaching life. Imagine and discuss the role that elements of this course might play in your teaching. Elements include theories, methods, tools, or anything else covered in this course.
Include at least 5 elements. Aim for 400-600 words or a 4-6 minute selfie video. . Post on your blog or in the Band.

Everything is due Friday, December 12 11:59pm

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    All my assingment is over!!
    Although I need to invest my entire this weekend
    in other assingments, I'm happy!!

    And thank you for your interesting class, Jeff!!
    It's been my first time when I used all my online tools in class
    and learned with a lot of online materials.

    Happy Christmas & Happy New Year !! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with your assignments 은영.
    I hope you've been able to enjoy some of this weekend now that you've finished your work.

    All the best,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete